Thank you for your interest in joining the RVWS team.
We are now accepting applications for the following summer student positions. Please note that these jobs are pending approval, expected in mid to late April, under the Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible under the program, students must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
- have been registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year;
- intend to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year;
- be a student in a secondary, post-secondary, CEGEP (Quebec only), vocational or technical program;
- be a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act* and;
- be legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations
Please follow the application instructions to the letter.
The positions are: