Orphaned or Injured Wildlife

2013-05-11 Porcupine 'Charlotte' in the grass logoIf you have a found wildlife, it is important to determine if the animal really needs help. Use the links in the left menu for more information..

Please remember that wild animals need specialized care and medical treatment that only a licensed wildlife rehabilitator can provide. In Ontario, it is illegal for the general public to care for wildlife.

If an animal’s life is in immediate distress as a result of cruelty or neglect, please contact the police at 911. For non-urgent calls about animal neglect or cruelty, please contact the OSPCA at 310-SPCA or by email at cruelty@ospca.on.ca.