RVWS is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic Operations Manager to lead and grow all aspects of wildlife rehabilitation operations and related services. See the PDF job description for details. The position will remain open until filled.
2023 Summer Student Positions
These jobs are made possible under the Canada Summer Jobs program. To be eligible under the program, youth must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
International students are not eligible participants.
Jobs available include:
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Shift Leader
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Administrative Assistant
- Construction/maintenence Worker
- Marketing Coordinator
- Fundraising Coordinator
2023 Volunteer Positions